Friday, September 4, 2009

Youth Group Begins!

Here's something you should get really excited about: this week we start our regular youth meetings! FINALLY! It took forever to get here, but we will have our regular 6pm-8pm meetings on Sunday evenings, and our 6-7pm Bible Study on Wednesday nights. You can check the calendar at the bottom of the blog for specific details on what is happening at some of the meetings. When I get a chance I'll write a sentence or two about the meetings. You'll know whether its a mind-numbing lecture or a run-around adventure. Also, Wednesday nights we'll have food with the Kids For Christ (KFC) starting some time in October @ 5:30pm. I'll have more details for those of you that attend on Wednesday nights. Come and join us for either meeting. I promise to hear what you guys want for the meetings and do my best to meet your needs. Its only days away! Get ready!