Friday, July 3, 2009

This is a work in progress

Hello everyone! I am Brian Neville. I'll be your Assistant Pastor for the foreseeable future! My main responsibility is making the youth group go! I hope to have lots of pictures, music and videos of the youth on this page, but it might take a while before we have some of that to put up here. You'll also be able to check out calendar events. You can see the date, time and location of events and there should be plenty of extra information for parents, as well. Just click on the event you are interested in. I can't wait to get to know the people of Toms River United Methodist Church, and as I know you better this site will change as you, yourselves add to it! You can find my email address on the main church page and my home phone number in the church bulletin. Ask me for my cell phone number and text me. I love texting almost as much as I love amazing youth games. Ok, that's it for now, but be sure to say hello and let me know who you are and what kinds of things you like to do. See ya!