Tuesday, July 7, 2009

UMARMY

Its time to get down to business! I'm new here so I don't know much about how things normally go in terms of retreats. Here's what I'm thinking, though. I heard the UMARMY is normally 'commissioned' by the contemporary service and the youth group literally leaves for Williamsport at the end of the service. That sounds like a plan to me! Please plan on attending the contemporary service of FUMC of Toms River July 19th, at 9:30 am. That would also mean all our stuff needs to be packed before the service. Please plan on coming to FUMC Toms River Saturday, July 18th at 5pm to pack the truck and U-Haul. We return Saturday, July 25th, probably around 4pm. Be sure your permission slips are turned in and all the forms are filled out properly. Are you excited, yet? I am! See you soon.